Culture of Pakistan is very unique to its historical, geographical and ethnic diversity. It is a melting pot of Indian, Persian, Afghan, Central Asian, South Asian and Western Asian influences. Creative & Innovative Learning are planning to create the academic calendar of our contests which will be distributed among the educational institutions throughout Pakistan. For this, we are looking for 36 images of Pakistani streets/culture that reflect the beauty of Pakistan in a positive and memorable way.
“CHILDREN OF PAKISTAN”
Have you got a stunning photo of Pakistani streets? Enter Kangaroo’s photography competition series to WIN!
SO GET SNAPPING!
- Top Three Positions in each grade will be given Cash Award and their photographs will be printed on the Academic Calendar along with student's name, grade and institution details.
- First Prize: Rs. 35,000/=
- Second Prize: Rs. 20,000/=
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000/=
- Academic Calendar will be distributed among all institutions of Pakistan.
- Inclusion of winning photographs in international exhibition.
- Displayed on Kangaroo's website.
- Participation Certificate for ALL students.
- A token of honorarium for the Principal and the team who helped us in organizing the Competition.
We have already introduced ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM to facilitate the institutions. The participating institutions are encouraged to get their institution and participating students registered through this online system.
Please read these instructions carefully. It is your responsibility to make sure that institution is correctly registered and that all of the fields required for participation in the contest are completed.
IMPORTANT : Be sure to use a valid and current email address so that we can use it to contact you at any point before, during and after the contest, if necessary.
- Enter all the required information, including your email address and contact information.
- Minimum Participation of 5 students from a participating class is MUST. There is no maximum limit; institutions can register as many students from a class as they wish.
- The last date of submitting registration form is June 15, 2023 with normal fee, after this date the institutions can register by paying late fee of Rs. 5,000 (per institution) till June 17, 2023 and by paying double late fee of Rs. 10,000 (per institution) till June 19, 2023. Thereafter no registration will be accepted.
- The participation fee is Rs. 600 per participant, which can be paid through Bank Draft/Pay Order, drawn in favour of CREATIVE LEARNING. There is no registration fee for institution.
- The fee can also be directly transferred to our A/C titled : Creative Learning, A/C No.: 22647901466303, IBAN: PK76 HABB 0022647901466303, Bank Name: HABIB BANK LIMITED, Branch: Z BLOCK, DHA, LAHORE.
- Registration will be confirmed after receiving fee and the fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- An e-mail containing your login credentials will be forwarded to the Principal's given e-mail address after completion of Institution details. If you need to change any of the information (name, address, contact information, etc.) that you specified when you registered, you can do so till registration deadline by logging in to the contest web site with the user name and password that you have been provided.
- Register online and upload the images at our portal photos.kangaroo.org.pk
- A small online interview may be organized for the shortlisted photographs before final decision.
- A short description of the photograph background is MUST for the shortlisted photographs.
- The deadline should be strictly followed, which is June 15, 2023.
- The final result would be announced on Kangaroo’s official website: www.kangaroo.org.pk on July 10, 2023.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Each contestant may submit only 1 photo in the following format
b) maximum horizontal size 1800 pixels and minimum horizontal size 1200 pixels
c) maximum vertical size 1200 pixels and minimum vertical size 800 pixels
d) minimum resolution set at 200 dpi
f) maximum of 1mb in size
- The photo can be in colour or black & white.
- The competition starts May 8. The closing date is the June 15, 2023.
- Each photograph will be judged on originality, artistic values and how well it is taken and depicts the theme. The winner’s photograph shall become the property of the Innovative & Creative Learning.
- The decision of the judges of the photography competition on all matters shall be final. The judges reserve the right in their reasonable discretion:
to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention.
to declare as void any claims resulting from any printing, production and/or publication errors on Kangaroo’s website and/or other printed materials.
to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Kangaroo’s reasonable control. In case of a cancellation of the competition, Innovative Learning & Creative Learning will not be using the sent photographs.
- Innovative Learning & Creative Learning reserves the right to alter an image in size or crop it in order to publish it on their related media.
- Innovative Learning & Creative Learning accept no liability should a printing or production error in connection with the promotion appear in any of their publishing media.
- All entries must be made available if requested for the checking or verification of any claim.
- Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
- All submissions must be the student’s own work.
- Innovative Learning & Creative Learning accepts no liability for any promotion by a third party and such third party is responsible for accepting the existing copyrights.
- Only the names of the winner and runners-up will be retained for image copyright purposes.
- Contestant’s data is for Innovative Learning’s & Creative Learning’s office use only and will not be shared with any third party organizations.
- Consent may be sought from winners and runners-up to share their data via any publications.
Copyright of all entries remain with the photographer, but Innovative Learning & Creative Learning reserves the right to use, publish and republish all entries in connection with the competition, on their academic calendar, websites and other associated media without payment. By participating in this contest, you accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to this contest as well as any terms and conditions of any relevant third party.
Each photograph will be judged on originality, artistic values and how well it is taken and depicts the theme “CHILDREN OF PAKISTAN”. A short description of the photograph background is must for the shortlisted photographs. A small online interview may be organized for the shortlisted photographs before final decision.
For any further assistance, you can contact CREATIVE & INNOVATIVE LEARNING office by e-mail at [email protected], phone: +92-42-35744666, +92-42-35692728 and cell: +92-321-8882252, +92-324-4219999. +92-321-9311119.